We work closely with you to ensure that, from the moment your child joins one of our nurseries, we establish the best foundation for his or her future.
Every Parent Matters
Parents are the most important people in a child's life. They are the child's first teachers; they know more about their child than any teacher can ever know, and have watched and cared for their child from the first day of his or her life.
We know how vital it is that all our staff maintain close personal links with parents. There are many opportunities for us to both establish and build such a partnership, for example we will:
- give you sufficient time and opportunity for questions
- provide your child with a gentle introduction to nursery and pre-school, suggesting that you stay until your child is happily settled
- keep regular written reports of your child's activities and progress and share these with you.
- send home children's paintings and other work with positive, constructive comments
- encourage you, where possible, to come into school to see how your child is developing
- provide invitations to social events
- provide information to you on health issues, behaviour management and first aid either through talks, articles or book lists.
Copyright 2007. By www.nurseryweb.co.uk.